Turkish: A Comprehensive Grammar is a complete reference guide to modern Turkish grammar. It presents a fresh and accessible description of the structure of the language, concentrating on the real patterns of use in modern Turkish.
The book is organized in such a way as to promote a thorough understanding of Turkish at all levels and covers the sound system, the formation of words and phrases, and the construction of simple and complex sentences. It offers a stimulating analysis of the language, providing clear explanations and examples of each point. Numbered subdivisions within chapters and an extensive system of cross-referencing make it easy to see how topics relate to one another, and enable readers to explore question further.
* Full coverage of all grammatical structures in common use today
* Detailed table of contents and index, providing easy access to information
* Extensive use of examples, all fully translated
* Particular attention to areas of potential confusion and difficulty
* Comprehensive glossary of all grammatical terms.